Digital Marketing is a new trending career and many have not been aware of it. One of the growing demands is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) alongside other digital marketing professions. Now buckle up we’re about to learn something new and interesting, join us for our “SEO tutorials for beginners” lesson.
Many websites are offering free SEO tutorials for Beginners but not all are issuing certifications unlike Coursera and other courses online. This article covered SEO tutorials for beginners and will try to share step-by-step guidelines on how to learn SEO and help you get through the challenging world of SEO, and help you become an expert fast and easily.
Learn the Dis-advantage and Advantages of Learning from paid courses: https://serpstat.com/blog/how-to-learn-seo-and-become-a-pro-asking-experts/#0
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
“Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic.” -Wikipedia.
In addition here is what Backlinko wrote in their article Google SEO Guide: “SEO is the practice of continuously optimizing a website for higher rankings in the organic search results…” short but direct to the point.
SEO is not just about optimizing alone, professionals in this field can do Branding, Coding and Web Development, Content Design & Marketing, and many more. In short, they are generally good at Digital Marketing.
In the learning process, it is always a good thing do to it in the right way. Always start from the top and understand the basics. Studying is not only by the book, but it also needs time and effort to succeed. Here are some of our SEO tutorials for beginners, tips, and sources where you can learn more about SEO.
SEO tutorials for beginners: Tip #1. Flip and Read
Here is the book that will surely give you an insight into what is SEO all about.
- The Art of SEO was written by Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, and Jessie Stricchiola with more than 900 pages and covers everything you need to know about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This is one of the top books that will surely help you. This book share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute your SEO strategy. It also gives you a wide range of ideas and tactics from basic to advanced. You will discover new tools that will help you through the process of mastering this career.
- SEO 2022 Learning Search Engine Optimization with Smart Internet Marketing Strategies by Adam Clarke. According to seochatter, Clarke is a “Google Ads and Google Analytics certified professional who does SEO consulting and has achieved thousands of #1 rankings for large multinational brands and family-owned businesses.” His book was published in 2013 and the author updates the book yearly with the new edition. It is also a best-selling book of 2022 and continues to gain popularity around the world. Sharing his very own knowledge in SEO to help site owners whether personal blogs, e-commerce, etc. and will help you plan and implement successful organic strategies.
- 3 Months to No.1: “The Non-Sense” SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website found in Google by Will Coombe. Will is an ex-airline pilot who learns about SEO on his own as a part-time job online. Eventually, after a year Will decided to become a full-time SEO consultant and leave his job as an airline pilot. His book focuses a social media for SEO, optimizing a web page, content marketing, and building links. This book was claimed by many after having bought it to make their sites on the number 1 ranking.
SEO tutorials for beginners: Tip #2. Click and Watch
There is no other best way to learn fast and easy. Watching webinars and videos online will help you through this learning process many tutorials online offer this for FREE. Here are some of the well-known sources of videos about SEO.
- Google Search Central Google Search Central will teach up-to-date info about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You will learn about best practices and even answer some of the viewers’ questions. Aside from that, they also covered some Search Console training that might be a big help for you.
- Brian Dean from Backlinko With over half a million Youtube Subscribers with 100k views each video, Brian’s tutorial’s “SEO for Beginners” ranked number 5 in the Google videos category. You’ll not only learn the basics of Search Engine Optimization but many related tutorials to broaden your knowledge for free.
- Green Lotus And last but not the least, the Green Lotus Academy offers a series of webinars and video tutorials for free. Where you can learn how to boost your brand and google ROI.
Tip #3. Like & Follow
Other than reading books and watching tutorials online you must also be considered following SEO Gurus on social media to get advice and updates furthermore they are the experts. Here is the list of celebrities you must follow;
You are welcome to follow the BytesCrafter too!
Tip #4. Apply it!
To practice all you have to do now is to apply what you’ve learned from this lesson. Apply for a job as an intern in any Digital Marketing firm online. Just like what they said “experience is the best teacher”.