Human Reproductive System – It is the system of organ within the human body which works together for the purpose of reproduction. It is the reason why human species had survived on earth for approximately 200,000 million years – estimated by Archaeologist.
Human reproduction is any form of sexual reproduction resulting in the conception of a child, typically involving sexual intercourse between a man and a woman. During sexual intercourse, the interaction between the male and female reproductive systems results in fertilization of the woman’s ovum by the man’s sperm. For approximately nine months, the female will bear a new offspring, and then give birth to a new human.
Male sexual anatomy is located outside the body unlike in female. It is composed of a sac called scrotum that houses the testicles. A testicle is composed of two large olive size oval which is responsible for testosterone production. A testosterone is a dominant hormone on the male opposite to progesterone in the female. All in all, this components is very crucial to the development and maintaining the sexual reproductive system of the male.
- Responsible for the male sex hormone to support sexual development.
- Responsible for the transfer of sperm cell to the female reproductive organ.
- Responsible for the sperm cell production with a target number produced.
The female sexual organ plays the most important role in the human reproductive system as well as in the related species of earthlings. With the help of sperm cell received from the male organ which penetrated inside the vagina, if the female is currently ovulating. Pregnancy will now occur which will develop a new mixed of DNA from male and female.
- Responsible for the female sex hormone to support sexual development.
- Responsible for the reception of the egg cell to the sperm cell from the male.
- Responsible for the production of the egg cell or the uvula.
- Responsible for the nourishment and development of the fetus.
Again, thank you for watching and have a nice day lad. If you find this video helpful, kindly follow us in our social accounts. So that’s it for now, thank you for reading or watching our videos. You can always SHARE this article to any of your social links just by clicking any of the social icons that follow. We also invite you to participate in the discussion of this article just by leaving a comment down below.